How I started my life in Italy (Milan)

Country: Italy

As I am a EU citizen, I don’t really need any official document to live and work in Italy. If you come from outside of the EU (so called ‘extracomunitario) you need a ‘permesso di soggiorno’, a document allowing you to stay in Italy. You get it from ‘Questura’, a local office. In each case, [...]

>> Read more

Existing Users

Don't have an account?
Register here
© Experience Group 2011. All rights reserved.
Sing up for newsletters
Majas lapas izveide Majas lapas SEO optimizacija Majas lapas reklama Majas lapas apkalposana Majas lapas izveide, SEO optimizacija, apkalposana